Saturday, November 5, 2011

“Weekends are a bit like rainbows…..

 

…….they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” ~John Shirley

Oh! So much to do this weekend! My beautiful niece Emmaline is turning 3!! So in a bit, we are off to Syracuse to attend her partay. I love seeing my sister and her family! They are such awesome people with great thoughts and talents. I’ve offered to bring some guacamole (my standard party snack) so that’s next on my immediate morning list to tackle (after a shower that is!).

Tonight, A bird has yet another Rock Band performance at my other sister A’s house. My dad and sister C are in town, so we’ll head over for a visit.

As we head in to Sunday, A Bird and I will be adventuring to the Shortsville Rod and Gun Club for a baby shower! We are so happy for Pogie!! He and his Lady Anina are expecting a baby boy in a few months. I have never known anyone more deserving of a little one then Pogie. It’s been a long time coming!!

Hopefully, by Sunday night, we can all relax and do nothing.

On another note, our efforts in making a baby last month were fruitless. This morning I had more medication dropped off at my doorstep. We’ll try again this month. I pray that another child is His will. All I can do is trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment