Saturday, January 15, 2011

Apparently, It Doesn't Take Much.

OMG. My small defeat yesterday, amounted to an even bigger defeat on the scale this morning. I gained an entire pound. How does that happen? I mean, yea, I ate a bunch last night, and drank two beers, but damn. I am totally feeling like I'm fighting a  losing battle. I'm under the assumption that, in order to lose the weight I would like, I can't eat the things I want. This morning is the proof. I already feel like I need to mourn all of the sweet treats I love. The beer, the cheese, and oh! all of that fantastic bread and butter. It's madness. For the last two weeks, the thoughts of points, and food, and "NO! you can't eat that!" have completely consumed my mind, and made me a crazy person. What is there to show for it? I've lost 3 lbs. That's it. At this rate, I will be working at this for the rest of my life. That's an intimidating thought, for sure. I've got to go walk on the treadmill.

1 comment: