Sunday, August 14, 2011

Diggin’ It Sunday: NyQuil and Nasal Spray!

 

Okay, not the most glamorous blog to date.

I've had a long week of sore throats, nosebleeds and coughing. The only thing helping me sleep at night? My new best friend, NyQuil. It truly is a gift from the Gods! (although I’d like to speak with them about making it taste a little better!) We’ve strayed from the “green death”  flavor, and bought cherry. Man! does it taste bad, but it works. My coughing stops, and I really do sleep like a baby!

I’m not sure what’s causing the nose bleeds, dryness I guess, so I’ve been hitting the nasal spray, “Jessie style” and it’s helped. I’d like to try the Neti Pot some time. I’ve heard a lot about it….. anyone out there use one?

Well, that’s it.. nothing new this week, just some old standbys that I’m sure you all know about already!

Thanks for reading!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment