Sunday, August 7, 2011

Diggin’ It Sunday: Luna Protein Bars & Red Envelope

In this second installment of Diggin’ It Sunday I’d like to pay homage to two of my favorites, one new, and one old!
I have fallen in love with Luna Protein bars by Clif Bar & Company. They have replaced my old haggard breakfast!  Matt and I have begun working out. I’m back to running, while Matt has started a different program. His program requires him to eat a bit of protein, while mine, does not need as much. His bar of choice his Clif’s Builder Bar. While these bars taste okay, they have 20 grams of protein!! More than I need, eh? Enter the Luna bars. Made specifically for women and our nutritional needs, they contain less calories (around 180 a bar) 12 grams of protein, and various vitamins women need, such as folic acid. I prefer the cherry chocolate almond bar, with it’s good flavor, and chewy nougat, I forget sometimes that I’m eating a protein bar! Above all this, the company is awesome, with equally awesome values and priorities. To read more about Clif Bar & Company, visit them here!
cimg1254
picture courtesy of http://twosistersonekitchen.wordpress.com
 Red Envelope. My old standby. We all have peeps in our lives that are impossible to shop for. Or sometimes, we’re looking for a gift that no one else has ever seen, something unique…. Meet Red Envelope. Being the proud owner of countless items purchased for me, and by me, I can attest to the fantastic quality of these products. While the prices are a little on the high end, it’s worth it. The best feature of this company? most of the products can be monogramed! There are gifts for every occasion, for him, her, and baby! Here are a few items I own:
rings   AAAADNJ8LoEAAAAAAJ8m0Q   imagesCA7AAW1Jpics courtesy of www.redenvelope.com
Definitely check them out! Find that perfect gift here!
Do you love some awesome stuff? I’d love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment