Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reflection Part II

It's been over a month since my surgery, and every day is awesome! It's still really weird to leave the house without what used to be my "faithful companion." Otherwise know as my fake boob. That stupid little hunk of silicone ruled my life for so long. Now, it's just a thing of the past. So, I've got that to still get used to. I did buy a new bathing suit!! While I haven't lost any weight (like I had planned) I still deserve a new suit. That, and A Bird starts her swimming lessons tomorrow, and I've got to get my chunky meatball butt in the pool with her!
Other than that, things are well. I just turned 31, but really, don't feel a day over 28! A bird turns 4 in a week. She growing up so fast! It's so awesome, and really sad all at the same time. She'll be starting school in a year. She'll have to start at a new daycare (which means saying goodbye to Krista and her friends) and she'll have to ride the bus for like, 45 minutes, and with Highschooler's! I really don't even want to think about that yet :(
It also seems that possibly, this week, spring has actually sprung! Thank goodness, I was growing quite tired of winter! Happy Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment