Monday, April 25, 2011

Alright, So I'm the Loud Girl.

After 31 years on this earth, and countless people telling me, I've come to the realization that I'm the Loud Girl.
 You know, everyone has one in their family, or a friend, or girlfriend. They talk constantly, very loudly, about everything and anything. With no regard for any one's conservativeness, or how awkward some conversation topics might make people feel. Well, that's me, all the way. I'm not proud of this fact. I mean, I guess sometimes I'm okay with it. It's kind of nice to feel comfortable enough in my own skin to say what I want. Lord knows I embarrass myself often. and I know there are some people out there, that never say what they want, or what they're thinking for fear of how people might take it, or that they'll upset someone.. But, more often than not I wish I had a "filter". Oh hell, sometimes I wish I had, like, three filters. I'm always putting my foot in my mouth, and then having to apologize for whatever mess I had just created. This definitely gets old after a while.  And to always be known as the "Loud Girl" or the one that no one can never get a word in edge wise with, well, it sucks. Some days I wish I could wake up, and keep everything to myself. My thoughts, my opinions, my feelings, what I ate for dinner, and how it came out... you get my drift. But how do I just change that? How does one just stop being who they've been for the last 31 years?? So then I say to myself, well, people either have to love me or hate me. Except me, or not. But who am I fooling? we'd all like to be excepted, right? I don't know... I guess when I figure it out, I spread the word. Or, will I? Maybe I'll just keep it to myself?!

No comments:

Post a Comment