Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yeah, I know. Just go with it.

 

So I am the worlds crappiest blogger. I hardly ever blog,and when I do, It’s the random-est thing ever. It’s how I roll I guess.

On that note, I can catch you up some. The big thing going on now? Weight Watchers. I jumped back onto that wagon and have been riding it since January 3rd. I have lost a total of 7.8 pounds (I’m gonna go ahead and call it 8 lbs) I My first goal is to get to 170. I weighed 170 when I had gotten pregnant with A bird, and haven’t seen it since. Next, I’d like to get below 170, into the 160’s. Then, I’ll go on from there. It sucks most days. I’d love to just completely down a loaf of garlic bread, and wash it down with some Ben and Jerry’s. But, I can’t.

Ava has informed me that when she grows up she would like to open a restaurant. She will name it Briakka Rye (pronounced Bree-okka rye) and serve mac and cheese, noodles, “the square cookies with powdered sugar from the Princess and the Frog” (a.k.a. Beignets) and ice cream with a cherry on top. I told her she had an excellent idea, and will do anything to help her make it happen.

In the matter of cooking, I have a  few recipes I plan on trying out, such as, chicken spinach and noodle casserole. I’ve never been big on casseroles, but one can change,eh? Also found some cookie recipes that are teasing my senses a bit!

I have recently taken Beginner Knitting classes. I learned how to cast on, knit, pearl, bind off, and most importantly, fix my mistakes. My numerous, numerous mistakes. I’ve just begun scarf # 2 and will learn to knit a hat starting the 21st. My ultimate goal is to learn how to knit socks! Who doesn’t love a good pair of hand made socks? A crazy person, that’s who!! lol!

And I’m spent. I think that all covers it all. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment